Saturday, December 17, 2011

Back:)


This is when i'm not in the mood to tell u something....


Heyhey! I'm back to blogging again!:p Anw I don't think there's anyone reading my blog?  Yea just blog to kill time, to have some "memories" of my life? LOL:x Holiday holidays ~ Hmm talking about Holidays can say its fun and bored? Haha not soo larh~ BUT I bought a lot of clothes, bags and shoes uh:p Mummy bought me new wallet^^ Yeah Yeah:/ at the same time, it's two more weeks to school again! >.< Taking a glance at my bookshelf and thinking that next year; sec 3 it would be super busy for me! T.T Argh who ask me? Choose a triple science subject:/ All the books are thick! I'm so renting a locker next year:p
Hmm my recent activity......
Band Camp---> Early Christmas celebration with Darling;Tyne^^--> Cousin wedding/Christmas celebration....
I see~ Haha so i'm having a camp on next monday!:D At first i was soo looking forward to this time band camp but now guess wad?? Mr Tan JJ is coming WTH? He is not even a band teacher!-.- One word to describe his uh! BUSYBODY! LOL:x Okay i shall stop saying anything about this teacher:) I'm still looking forward uh:D Cause my darling;Tyne is attending this camp this time round^^ HEHEHE:D
Okay I think thats all for now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment